The CPD system is a premium product which enables integrators to provide the best finish in switchboard panels to their customers.
The feature list is long and generated from demands from the field where the best ideas come from experience.
CPD10 is a system which can hold up to 10 x 12DIN units or up to 8 x 12DIN units with a low voltage sectioned off area with access door. For large systems, the CPD20 provides space for up to 20 x 12DIN units or up to 18 x 12DIN units with a low voltage sectioned off area with access door.
- Thick galvanised panel structure with powder coating and available in 2 standard colours and other optional colours.
- Ample ventilation on front panels and doors for demanding environments where diming systems can create heat.
- Vertical connection rail for preconnection of all circuits enabling easier changes and preconfiguration before installation making on site installation much faster.
- For those who have spent considerable time on site programming, a laptop shelf is provided on CPD10 and CPD20 with locking doors.
- Angle bars throughout for tying down all cable for neatness and safety.
- Cable access is provided top and bottom with non conductive removable or drillable plates for custom cable access design and safer future modifications.